Comprehensive, Compassionate Vet Care & Pet Services in OKC
At Hefner Road Animal Hospital, we focus on the health care needs of cats and dogs in Oklahoma City. Our compassionate and skilled staff is trained and capable of offering a variety of veterinary services, including:
- Allergy testing and dermatology—Dermatology and allergies are closely related. Oftentimes a cat or dog with skin or coat issues is experiencing allergies. Rest assured that we will get to the bottom of what is causing your pet’s dermatological issues.
- Boarding and grooming—We offer the finest of pet resorts in Oklahoma City, accommodating cats and dogs in the most comfortable and home-like setting. It’s more than a home away from home, it is a five-star vacation. Your pet is sure to be well cared for and very comfortable while you are away.
- Dental care and digital dental X-ray—Dental care is one of the most important preventive care measures you can take as a pet parent. Dental disease can cause a variety of health issues in your pet, but with Hefner Road Animal Hospital on your side, you need not worry.
- In-house laboratory—Our in-house laboratory allows us to treat your pets quickly and efficiently. No waiting around for lab results to return; we can process a variety of lab tests in-house. We can have you and your pet on your way home, diagnosis under belt, and medication in hand.
- Internal medicine and ultrasound consultations.
- Online Store—Hefner Road Animal Hospital is happy to offer VetSource, a convenient online pharmacy and store for all your pets medication and nutritional needs. VetSource home delivery is an easy-to-use service that saves you time by delivering all your pet's needs right to your door.
- Pet nutrition—We understand the close correlation between nutrition and health. Proper nutrition will keep your pet healthy and happy for a long time.
- Pain management and laser therapy—Laser therapy is an innovative way to treat pain, particularly arthritic pain. Pain is a symptom your pet cannot easily communicate to you, so being aware of the symptoms is important. We can help treat your pet’s pain, making him or her happier and more comfortable.
- Pet pharmacy—Along with our in-house lab, we have a well-stocked pharmacy. After diagnosis, the most important thing is to begin treatment as soon as possible. We are committed to facilitating that.
- Puppy and kitten care—Puppies and kittens need a little special care. We have a wealth of resources, vaccination schedules, and wellness plans for puppies and kittens. We are passionate about keeping you informed and getting your pet off to the best start possible.
- Veterinary radiology—We have state-of-the-art veterinary radiology technology (X-ray) to help diagnose and treat your pet.
- Senior pet care—As your pet ages, he or she will need more specific care, and you will need to understand what is happening to your old friend. At Hefner Road Animal Hospital, we are compelled to help you and your aging pet through his or her golden years.
- Spay and neuter—If you don’t intend to breed your pet, it is responsible to have him or her spayed or neutered. Having your pet spayed or neutered is a common procedure with a quick recovery and saves you potential grief and problem solving in the future.
- Surgery—Nobody wants a pet to need surgery, but when they do, Hefner Road Animal Hospital is the place to go. We have a highly educated and skilled veterinary surgical staff and the utmost compassion for your pet.
- Wellness care—An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. At Hefner Road Animal Hospital, we will work with you and your pet to create the best strategy for their life-long health and happiness.
For more information about any of the services we offer, please contact us.